Archive for the ‘Attorney Social Media Marketing’ Category
The Internet now provides a unique opportunity for attorneys to promote their services through shared content on social media websites such as WordPress.com, Squidoo.com, Hubpages.com, Weebly.com, YouTube.com, Facebook and many, many other search engine valued social sites.
As business owners and marketers, attorneys can utilize theses web technologies to further promote practice area services on the web to a much grander audience. Never before has there been the capability for lawyers to interact with prospective clients and colleagues online in such an interactive way.
Trumpet Marketing Group, LLC announces two new packages to help attorneys get started with social media and Web 2.0 marketing.
LegalMarketingPro.com (Trumpet Marketing Group, LLC) has partnered with FreePatentsOnline.com to bring a specialized website and Internet marketing solution to Intellectual Property and Patent Attorneys.
This new product offering includes a website built upon an content management system allowing attorneys to add content, practice areas and much more!
- Custom website design for corporate branding.
- Search engine optimized web pages, urls and navigation
- Web 2.0 Technologies
- Patent search widget directly from your website.
- Link to advanced patent search directly from your website.
- Lead generation form to capture prospective clients.
- Automatically updating listing of patents your firm has secured (from FreePatentsOnline.com)
- Integrated web blog for sharing patent updates, news information, comments and much more through your website.
To see a working demo visit here: Patent Attorney Websites
The basics of search engine optimization remain the same as always.
1. Great Content
2. Search Engine Friendly Site Structure
3. Site Popularity (inbound links)
Simply, that’s what it takes to show up.
But to compete, you must also effectively implement interactive Web 2.0 marketing into the mix. This includes blogging, social networking, social bookmarking and content sharing. Those lawyers who take the initiative to learn how to actively contribute online will be the ones who excel in the search engines.
In 2009, we have included some level of interactive social marketing in all of our attorney website and Internet marketing campaigns. If you need assistance with taking your law firm marketing strategy to the next level with social media marketing, LegalMarketingPros.com can help!